Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Caleb Update

Little Caleb's due date is Nov. 8; however, we are hoping he comes sooner! We thought his birthday was going to be Oct. 20 because I woke up at 3 a.m. with contractions and ended up at St. Vincent's. It was great timing because Brian was on call at UAB, so I had to call him to come home in the middle of the night! So we probably didn't get to the hospital until 6 a.m. only to have them send us home about 5 hours later! I had contractions the whole time I was there, just no progression! Oh well, I guess we are still early!

So I went to the doctor today and no real earth shattering news except my progression is continuing, but she wants him to be more in stage for delivering. She plans to take him next Wed., Oct. 29 if she sees change come next Tues. when I go back. I am hoping he comes earlier--we'll see!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Great blog! I will keep checking back for updates :)