Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Night of Almost Uninterrupted Sleep!

Quick post--Caleb finally slept through the night last night! He fell asleep around 9:30 p.m. and Brian found him happy as could be in his crib around 7 a.m. this morning! I don't know what caused it, but I hope it happens again! He did eat a lot of rice cereal at dinner, more than he ever has before, so maybe that helped, who knows? In fact, he was really interested in eating; I have never seen him so into his cereal, but he was, and Brian could hardly feed him fast enough! The night wasn't completely peaceful though because Abby Grace woke up upset about something, but luckily she immediately went back to sleep after I checked on her. I guess it's just that difficult to find one night of uninterrupted sleep! Oh well! I guess I should quit blogging and get to bed myself right now!

No comments: