Friday, June 5, 2009

Abby Grace's 3rd Birthday Party

Abby Grace's 3rd Birthday Party was held at the Oak Mountain Petting Farm, and we really had a great time! The weather was absolutely beautiful, and Abby Grace was very excited about playing with all the animals. We are thankful for all of our family and friends that were able to celebrate with us. Mrs. Anna, Abby Grace's MDO teacher, was also able to come, which thrilled Abby Grace, and she also made the beautiful barn cake and cupcakes. And yes, the cake was as good as it looks! We just were just so excited about how cute it was! Anyway, we had a wonderful time!


This was one of those rare moments, where Abby Grace just came up to me at the party out of the blue and gave me a big hug, and somehow, my brother-in-law, J., got it on camera! Anyway, I just love it!

1 comment:

Melissa and Cas said...

They are both so cute. I loved going to that farm when I was young.