Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Caleb's 7th Month (June)

Well, I am going back in time a little bit to Caleb's 7 month birthday... we've just been a little busy this past June! Anyway, this is a picture of Caleb in his bed back in Birmingham on June 4 before we moved. Caleb is just waking up from his nap. I decided to take my camera to get a record of this sweet face when he's happy from a long nap! Caleb is definitely growing and learning new things everyday! He is genuinely a very happy baby! He is finally sleeping through the night and is taking two long naps a day. He also likes to go to bed around 8 and wakes up between 7 and 8 in the morning. He loves eating "big people" food and has two more teeth coming in for a total of 4. We actually just spent the last week with a fever, which I believe was a result of his teething. He loves to clap his hands and now likes to play "copycat" by leaning his head over to the side when we do the same. And he loves his sister, and his sister loves him! I am going to post some more pictures in the next few days, which shows him on his 8 month birthday, July 4. I also hope to post some pictures of our new house too!




1 comment:

Autumn said...

Such a sweetie!
I am glad you guys are settling in! Hope all is going well. Can't wait to see pics!