Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Our Trip Home: 2nd Stop--Birmingham & the Zoo



The Tiger Pictures...

What are we looking at so intently?
Grrr! The Tiger Face!
AGB's Favorite--the Train

Mom, I want to see the sea lions too!



On Sunday, we drove back to Birmingham and stayed with my parents until Thursday. In that time, we had lots of catching up to do with family and friends! On Sunday we went to Lloyds to eat dinner with Brian's family, and then we ate at Petrucelli's with my family on Monday night. And of course, you know me, I had to squeeze some shopping in between! We visited with many of our friends and enjoyed our time home; however, we didn't realize how much it would rain! On Wednesday, we finally managed to catch a break and headed to one of Abby Grace's favorite places, the zoo! My parents and Susan were able to go too, which made it even more fun for the kids!

No comments: