Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The End of Summer

Well, fall is in the air now... at least sometimes, when it's not 90 degrees outside and when the weather decides to tease us with its crisp, fall breeze! So I realized that I have not finished posting some pics from the summer; mainly because September has been a whirlwind! Anyway, most of these pictures are from August. The first two are of Caleb pretending to be a fireman. One day he was just playing, and then he came out of the playroom, running around with his fireman hat on. It's was pretty cute; I will have to admit! I managed to get him to stay still long enough for a few pics. Notice too that he just had a haircut. The next pictures are of one of our last days at the pool (sad--I am not sure if we will be swimming again or not and can't decide if that's good or bad). Abby Grace is swimming on her own, at least about 10 feet in length anyway. We are proud of her and hope that she doesn't lose her skill during the off season. Caleb has also come a long way in the water and can swim all over the place with his ring; he loves it! The next pictures are of the kids after church one Sunday, and I just decided to get the camera out to see if I could get a few fun pictures. The last picture is of the kids at the Brunson's lakehouse after Labor Day weekend. I'll post some pics from the Auburn game that weekend too. Enjoy!








No comments: